/usr/X11R6 -> /usr
Donnie Berkholz
2005-02-01 23:13:44 UTC
<mailto:kde-accessibility-***@kde.org?subject=subscribe>
[David Bolter, Dienstag, 1. Februar 2005 15:02]
Richard, it would be great to know if you are successful using GOK with
KMousetool. It might be the case that you would want to change to
"Direct" mode while using KMousetool...
That's right. We tested to ensure that KMousetool works well with GOK, and
in Direct Mode there are no problems.
The results in Dwell Mode is a bit strange: My expectation was that two
mouseclicks would be generated on any given position, but for some
reason, GOK and KMouseto
Daniel Stone
2005-02-02 00:46:55 UTC
Post by Donnie Berkholz
$ readlink -f /usr/X11R6/
/usr
Congratulations. I was working on the same for Ubuntu, but we slipped
that one to the next release.